See What happen

Oh i've said i want to see the end
Want to see the future want to see what happens
I expect an end to come for me to see
Perhaps it won't come
I've said i'd stay alive till then to see
It maybe stay alive until i've graduated
Stay alive until something's completed
But soon we're there and finally
At no completion but a conclusion
A contusion a fracture a ripping
Or breaking down quietly
Violently burned
Lying on my bed thinking about things
Thinking about what i have to read
About what i wrote last time, feeling at
What might be written and wandering
At last toward emptiness
What about suicide die young then
Nobody's disappointed
And one has to die written or unwritten
And then all is over a veil there
Is met and i am at the fringe
Sparkling neurons go no farther
Electric visions go dark it's time
For action. Is it. I do nothing.
Finally i think about something else,
That i want to see the end and want to see the future
Want to see what happens.




0 komentar: